Wednesday 25 August 2010

Tilda thank you card

Hi peeps I've been disorganised since having the grandchildren .  Normally the craft items I use are in organised chaos in and around the dining room table, fridge, microwave etc I think you get the picture, I had to clear everything away  and now I can't find anything so I've spent most of the afternoon running up and down stairs trying to complete this card.  The good thing is I've probably lost a pound or two which would be nice.
I had intended using the sewing machine on this card but I didn't have the energy to carry the machine  down stairs so I drew the stitching instead.  I've used Basic Grey card stock.  Tilda is coloured with Pro Markers.  The flower I made yesterday with a few others using sheer fabrics and beads.  Ribbon completes the card.  I've used the sketch from this months CLP challenge

This is my entry into the following challenges

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed reading your paragraph about creating this card! made me chuckle - I always think I should lose a couple pounds from running up and down but I guess I'm to used to it! lol So glad you linked to the first ATS Magnolia challenge with your Tilda card! She's a doll! Pretty colors and all!
Pam Going Postal

nessy said...

delightful card ~so very pretty and delicate!!
thanks for joining us on CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS!
vanessa xx

Kaz Hall said...

Another gorgeous creation Kathleen, love the faux stiching too!!
kazx

Clarissa Schupp said...

fantastic coloration, lovely card. Thanks for join us at Kreative Stempelfreunde.

hugs Clarissa

Unknown said...

I like what wonderful map very well everything fits perfectly.

Thank you for the participation with creative Stamp friends-creative stamp Friends.
LG Nicole

Jenny said...

Eine tolle Karte hast du gemacht.
Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei kreative Stempelfreunden.

Christine said...

Gorgeous Tilda creation love the colour combo fab layout great take on the stitching chall...Thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.

smiles Christine xx

Kreatives von Andrea said...

What a nice card. A very nice image and a great design.
Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely card. I love pink and green together. Thanks for joining in with our stitching challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Elise said...

Oh my goodness! This is BEAUTIFUL! Your colouring is STUNNING! Wow! I love everything about this! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

Chelsea said...

Ohhh Kathleen, absolutely adorable! YOur coloring is so unique and so gorgeous. So happy you took on this sketch, thanks for joining us. Please play with us again on our next challenge.
Luv,
Chelsea

Unknown said...

Love the colors and the dps are delish!

Thanks for entering Totally Tilda Challenges!

xooxox

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Wowza how beautiful. Tilda is coloured in beautifully. I love the flower you made it's gorgeous. The Sentiment letters are so pretty. I know how it is having to run after grand kids. I have 3 but I have their own scrap stuff TOTALLY seperate from mine. Heaven forbid if they got into my good papers or touched my beloved Prima's. LOL
Thank you for playing along with us in this months challenge at CLP. We hope to see you again next months.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP Designer

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Such a sweet card! It's gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along at the CLP challenge blog and the August sketch challenge! Good Luck!

Hege xx