Sunday, 8 August 2010

Handmade flower card

I made the flower  on this card a few weeks ago along with a few others  and I've been waiting for an excuse to use it on a project.  I wanted to, for a change  keep things neutral hence the white embossed card,  I stamped the Art element, the photograph is one I've had for a long time and never used.  The leaves are Prima fabric with pieces of sheer fabric to finish.  It made a nice change making a card without a cute image to work with.  The sketch I've used is one by Sasya, I love her sketches they are always so elegant.

I will enter this card into the following challenges

10 comments:

JanJay said...

Beautiful vintage card and such a gorgeous flower

Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious

Jan x

ikki said...

This is lovely, impressed with your flowers. ikki

ToryJes said...

Your card looks sooo sweet! I liked it very much. Thank you for joining SS#22!

gina g said...

Wow this is beautiful and such a gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Diane Jaquay said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Helga said...

Your card is so pretty!!

Nicole Brenna said...

Really great card! I wanted to find out if you wanted to participate in trade it Thursdays over at my blog. Tomorrow is the last day and I would love to have you join in!

Юлия Берсенева said...

a very stylish card! I really liked it!

Sasya said...

your card is SO beautiful!! thanks a lot for joining us this week!

sandra said...

So gorgeous and elegant!
I love embossing and soft colors!
Hugs!
Sandra!