Sunday 8 August 2010

Handmade flower card

I made the flower  on this card a few weeks ago along with a few others  and I've been waiting for an excuse to use it on a project.  I wanted to, for a change  keep things neutral hence the white embossed card,  I stamped the Art element, the photograph is one I've had for a long time and never used.  The leaves are Prima fabric with pieces of sheer fabric to finish.  It made a nice change making a card without a cute image to work with.  The sketch I've used is one by Sasya, I love her sketches they are always so elegant.

I will enter this card into the following challenges

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful vintage card and such a gorgeous flower

Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious

Jan x

ikki said...

This is lovely, impressed with your flowers. ikki

ToryJes said...

Your card looks sooo sweet! I liked it very much. Thank you for joining SS#22!

gina g said...

Wow this is beautiful and such a gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Olga Averyanova said...

Your card is so pretty!!

Nicole Brenna said...

Really great card! I wanted to find out if you wanted to participate in trade it Thursdays over at my blog. Tomorrow is the last day and I would love to have you join in!

Unknown said...

a very stylish card! I really liked it!

Sasya said...

your card is SO beautiful!! thanks a lot for joining us this week!

sandra said...

So gorgeous and elegant!
I love embossing and soft colors!
Hugs!
Sandra!