Monday 14 February 2011

Promarker Blending Demonstration

I thought it was time to have a play with the camcorder and create a demonstration on how I coloured this little Hanglar Stanglar image.
I make no apologies for the times I say 'Ivory' or for my peculiar Yorkshire/Midlands accent, I do however apologise for the grainy video's which I had to compress loosing quite a lot of picture quality.  I've divided the demonstration into three parts.  The jacket and hat are featured first followed by the skirt scarf etc finishing with skin tones and hair.
Part #1


Part #2
Part #3

I hope you enjoyed my demonstration

Kathleen x

6 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

WOW the videos are fantastic!! I really enjoyed watching them, you are a truly talented lady Kathleen!! Thanks so much for sharing xx

kazxx

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for this tutorial Kathleen. I have found it really, really helpful and am looking forward to practising this blending technique tomorrow. I always struggle with the skin tones so this has been really useful to show me how I can improve in this.
Love
Carrie
xxx

Kathyk said...

Smashing - really helpful as I've always been afraid to try too dark a colour for my skintones

Kathyk

Karen said...

Brilliant Kathleen, thanks for sharing and taking the time to make the videos.

xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous Kathleen, you did a wonderful job with the tutorial.
hugs
wynneth
x

Julie said...

You've done a brilliant job Kathleen. I love the way you did the skirt.
Julie w x