Monday 9 July 2012

Magnolia Tilda Birthday Card

Hi peeps......I'm feeling quite cheerful, maybe it has something to do with the sun showing itself......Today I blew the dust of my Magnolia stamps, I only intended to sort through them as a tidying up exercise and ended up instead creating the card below. I've had this stamp quite a while and is one of my favourites to colour.


I coloured Tilda with Faber Castell Polychromo pencils on Fabriano Classico 5 watercolour paper, I used ivory card stock to make the card using Marianne die's, all edges have been distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink Old Paper.  I really enjoyed making this card, hope you like it too.
Thank you for stopping by I really appreciate the visit and your lovely comments..

13 comments:

Rene said...

This is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town with your gorgeous creation! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
Rene :D

Dawn Louise said...

gorgeous and so beautiful I adore this card. thanks for entering our challenge at that craft place and good luck x

Unknown said...

Stunning card Kathleen how beautiful is this well done Hugs Elaine

Jenny said...

Simply Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Jenny x

Cathy Lee said...

Fabulous birthday card, Kathleen. Tilda looks adorable and beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Unknown said...

OMG this is so pretty, and so rocks our challenge at LIIU this month, thanks for joining us and good luck with the draw. Hugz Suzanne

Pam Sparks said...

gorgeous Kathleen! So beautifully designed and classy! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Teresa said...

What a beauty and I love your favourite Tilda, thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week, good luck. Teresa x

Tina Makuc said...

OMG Kathleen.. This is stunning!!!
I love it!!!
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

Tina Makuc said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Midweek Magnolias too!!
Hugs, Tina

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Fabulous card!!!! Thanks for sharing in Let’s Ink It Up’s *All Girl* challenge and good luck !

Hugzzz

Tammy, LIIU DT at Créations LaDiva :) xx

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

What a beautiful card !!Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Hugs
Tina46
Stamp with Fun

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma