Sunday 1 August 2010

Tilda again


Today I blew the dust of my Tilda stamps and had an enjoyable couple of hours with the Pro Markers.  I'd bought one of those water brushes to play with and found it to be absolutely useless as a painting tool, so it's back to my trusty watercolour brushes (not the sable's too expensive for dye inks).  I'm still kicking myself  for buying the thing, hope I get over my bad buy before my shins turn blue.   
Getting back to the subject of Tilda girl above as I mentioned she is coloured with Pro Markers and I've used the sketch from Sweet Stampn challenge, I've used various designer papers, flowers, leaves and and a bit of lace to complete the card. Not sure if I've over done the flowers.

I will enter this card into the following challenge
Sweet Stampn Challenge #37

6 comments:

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Such a beautifull card with al those roses en pink colours!

Anonymous said...

Great colouring of that cute Tilda stamp! Beautiful card!

Joey said...

Hi Kathleen

this is toooooo pretty, gorgeous colourwork and beautiful finishing touches, thanks forjoining us at sweet stampin

Joey.x

Nicole Brenna said...

I dont think you over did the flowers I think you did a great job.... I was also wondering if you had picked a winner for your candy... I couldnt find a post so I thought I would ask

Lindsey said...

What a pretty card and a great take on thsketch. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch!!
Love the image and dp!!

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx