Sunday 22 August 2010

Bring on the bling - Sir stampalot August challenge


Seems ages since my last posting, we've had the pleasure of looking after our two granddaughter's so I've not had the time or the inclination to do any crafting, in fact whatever 'mojo' is I've lost it.  In a bid to recapture my mojo I decided to create a very simple card using a Sassy Studio Design digital stamp which I was happy to win last week.  The image is coloured with Pro markers.  The ribbon holder I made a few weeks ago and is made from various types of glass beads and crystals.  I've kept the design and layout simple with only the ribbon holder as an embellishment. 

I will be entering this card into

8 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

Hi Kathleen

Love the image, your colouring is just stunning!! My mojo returned for a visit last night......made a right mess but felt better for it, just got to find my housework mojo!! lolxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Wowee! This is fabulous Kathleen. I love the ribbon holder you have made and your colouring is amazing!
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

pinky said...

Wow you can colour girl!! This image looks alive. One gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Andrea said...

A stunning card - the ribbon holder is absolutely gorgeous, and your colouring is awesome!
Love, Andrea xx

Tracy said...

This is wonderful, Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

She looks like a girl that has fun, a really super card and image.

Thank you so much for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Francesca said...

Wonderful card with stunning details
thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

sandra said...

Great one!!!
So simple and elegant!
Hugs!
Sandra!