Wednesday 10 November 2010

Icy Colours Challenge #40 - I love ProMarkers


Hi all, it seems ages since my last post.  October and November have been especially good months for me and I'm thrilled to bits to say that I have been invited to join the girls over at I love ProMarkers as a permanent  member of the DT.

The I Love ProMarkers Challenge this week is Icy Colours and there is a fab prize from Letraset. 

For this card I have used a stamp from Lilli Of the Valley which I bought at the NEC last week, and thought it would be ideal for this challenge, I've used ProMarkers to colour the image mainly Arctic Blue, Powder Blue and Denim blue for the igloo, and used only two colours Ice Grey 3 and Ice grey 5 for the Pingo's.  The icicles I cut from card and glittered.  

Hope you  like and thank you for stopping by
Kathleen x 

I will enter this card into the following challenges

13 comments:

Anita said...

Ohhh this is so cute and gorgeous!!
Confrats on your DT-membership!
Anita

Anita said...

I meant 'conGrats'ofcourse ;)

Suzie McFloozy said...

LOvely card with perfect colouring x
I just love that border punch and your icicles x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is adorable, your coloring is so wonderful, wish we weren't across the pond and could play together...lol...

Fiona said...

oh this is so cute...great colours and I love the icicles!! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Kaz said...

Oooh this is FAB! LoBeautifully coloured & your icicles look great!
Kaz xx

Kaz said...

Eeeek! Not sure where the Lo came from?!

Helen Laurence said...

Awww how cute are those ickle penguins?!! Beautifully coloured & gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week! x x

Tracy Valure said...

Cute card! What an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes.
Tracy

LilyPuss Cards said...

Oh so gorgeous..lovely work..Such a sweet card...thank you for joining us at ABC..
Hugs
Jan
..x..

Tine said...

Hi Kathleen. Lovely card. If you would like to pop over to my blog, there is a little something for you.

http://craftingchristine.blogspot.com/2010/11/thank-you-ulina.html

Tine :)

Janice said...

Brrr, I can feel the cold from here! Love the card - very frosty! Jx

Shana said...

Fabulous job with the colouring and I love the icicles! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!