Monday 7 June 2010

Tattered door hanger

I wanted to do anything but a card project and thought my grandaughters might like a personalised hanger for their doors.  So far I've managed to make one, I've left the name tag blank as I know they'll want to write their own names.  I'm so pleased how neat this hanger looks, the same cannot be said for my work area.
Sorry the door is not so pretty to look at lol


Longer view of the ribbon tassels.  "Is it my eyes or does the name tag look crooked on this picture?"

Ingredients
Magnolia stamp - Faber Castell Polychromo pencils - Fabriano watercolour paper - Inscribe pastels -Ivory card stock - Papermania exquisite paper collection  - Tim Holtz distress ink Brushed Cordury - Nestabilites Labels Ten - Various flowers and ribbons - Eyelets - Heart embellishments.
                                                              

No comments: