Monday 14 June 2010

Easel Card


Thought I would try an easel card, I made a circular one a few weeks ago which was fun and different, today I stayed with the traditional square.  I started this card with a lovely image in my head of how I wanted it to look!!  Hmm the finished card here looks so different to my wild imaginings.  Still I'm quite pleased with the finished result even if it is different to how I first imagined it. 
There is nothing out of the ordinary in regards to techniques etc.  The images have been coloured with Copic markers, a bit of lace, flowers, pattern paper, scroll cut from a Tim Holtz die and a bead pin which I made as a finishing touch.
I will be entering this card into the following challenges.
Magnolia Down Under  - #50 Swirly Wirls
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Blog - Challenge #12 Fathers Day

4 comments:

Cindy said...

My, what a darling card. I love the subtle colors, beautifully done. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge. Come play with us often. Cindy2

Unknown said...

This is adorable ... you have done a great job! Thanks for joining us at MSL!

stephanne said...

My goodness, this is gorgeous!!! You've set a most gracious scene with such beautiful colouring and just the right touches of fabulousness with accesories, love this!! Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week!!
Stephanne

Kylie said...

Kathleen - wow! This is so pretty and so much detail. I love the lace too.
Thanks for playing with MDUC this week!
Kylie