Saturday 17 July 2010

Tilda with bike

I've written a list of challenges that I want to enter and made one card.  I'm torn between crafting and housework, dusting should be first on the list of to do's so I've blown the dust of my craft papers and generally fluffed about tidying my craft table he he.  I made this card for the fun of it and because I liked Bev's sketch from Just magnolia challenge.  Stamp man have their first challenge anything goes so I will probably enter the same card into their challenge too.
This afternoon I'm going to play with the Pro markers I'm forever trying different things out with them as I want to paint with them other than just colouring in and too be honest they are a very difficult medium to work with, watercolour paints are a  breeze compared with these pens.
Tilda is coloured with Pro markers the rest of the card is made from pattern paper with the usual flower embellishments, very simple with no advanced techniques involved.  Lol advanced to me is usually splattering paint and distressing something with heat.  Hm mm not done any mixed media or sewing for a while.

                                         Anyways this is my entry into the following challenges

3 comments:

Vixykins said...

Beautiful card Kathleen, very pretty and delicate x

Thank you for playing The Stampmans first challenge, good luck x

Mina said...

I would defo vote for crafting not housework...your colouring is beautiful Kathleen...gorgeous colours too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really stunning! Love your creation and the details are fabulous!

If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: http://www.felineplayful.blogspot.com/

Hope you will stop by!
Hugs, Karen