Wednesday 23 June 2010

Haute Tote Bag

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays so many to celebrate and make for in the next few months.  I've made a good start with the gift bags including the one pictured above.  This by far is my favourite template and so easy to make, if you fancy having ago yourself  the template can be bought from http://www.creationsbyar.com/  I love making bags, not just paper ones I sometimes get the sewing machine out and make my shopping bags too, the more colourful the better lol.
I enjoy making flowers and made the large flower and tag from the leftover paper from the bag. Tilda is coloured with Promarkers, cut and mounted onto the gift tag.
As bags are my favourite thing and  love making them I thought I would enter this project into the Promarker challenge.  I do hope it fits the said challenge as I've no mojo at the mo for cards.
Passion for Promarkers - Your favourite things - week 57

9 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kathleen, what a gorgeous bag. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

Wow, Kathleen, this is stunning!! Fabulous bag and your Tilda is beautifully coloured!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kathleen,
I'm with you on the bags, I love them. I have a weakness for Kipling bags in particular! Your creation is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. So stylish!! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Emma said...

Oh wow such a beautiful bag, gorgeous colours and details. I love hangbags too....
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous bag. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

Wow I love it! And love the flower too. I think I will have to have a go at making one of those bags lol. *hugz*

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bag Kathleen, I love the image and the flower. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Debs said...

fabulous bag!!...thanks for sharing..and good luck with our challenge at PFP this week...Debs x

Debs M said...

gorgeous bag and your colouring is fabulous x