I just couldn't resist another card featuring Chinese Tilda, the background was not so much difficult as fiddly, I first cut a mask for the Magnolia tree so that I could create a landscape background with inks, I then randomly ripped paper as stencils for the background hills. I then completed the Magnolia tree with Pro Markers, Tilda is also coloured with Pro Markers. The flower I quilled with ordinary cartridge paper tinted with inks. I did do more quilled flowers but for some reason putting more than one on the card did not seem to work. Anyway I really enjoyed putting this card together despite the time it has taken to complete. I've based the layout from the CLP Challenge.
This is my entry into the following challenges.