Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Keep It Sweet Keep It Simple


What a beautiful morning the sun's got it's hat on and Mr Posty has delivered  a long awaited crafty parcel, so it's play time for me today.
This week at I ♥ Promarkers the challenge theme is Keep it Sweet and Simple, don't forget you must use Promarkers on your project to eligible to win the fabby prize from  our sponsor this week, Sentiments 4 you.

For my card I used a Molly Bloom stamp which I've coloured with Promarkers, the ovals are cut from a Nestabilities die, I've used a MS punch to cut the border and finally I've used a sentiment from Sentiments 4 You to complete the card with ribbon. 

I've entered this card into the following challenge

5 comments:

fluwelenvoetjes said...

Very cute card and you coloured Molly so beautifully!
Hugs, Anita

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Very pretty Kathleen! Hope your parcel had some fun stuff in it! : )

Yone said...

Lovely card ! I'm now your follower ! Hugs

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

So sweet!

Stampin Mindy said...

How pretty, I love the embossing and the pink bow. Adorable!

Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this challenge!

Hugs, Mindy